No derogatory, inflammatory, or discriminatory comments will be allowed on this blog. And and all comments of that variety will be deleted. No spam comments will be allowed. This blog is meant to be a safe space for all readers and a level of respect is expected.
As of 2009, the FTC has had revised guidelines surrounding the use of endorsements and testimonials. Since this blog is a source of income I feel that it is important to disclose this to my readers:
- This blog is a source of income and there may be occasional endorsements on the blog.
- Any opinions that I give about products will be genuine and my own.
- Products may be provided to me free of charge. I will be transparent about this.
- Any products that I endorse will be those of brands that I am behind 100%.
- I may or may not note every associate or affiliate reference in this blog.
- I do not advertise to minors. This website is not intended for minors in compliance with COPPA, I do not knowingly collect or request information from anyone under the age of 18.
This blog does not share any personal information with third parties nor do we store any personal information.
We use third party ad sites to serve ads when you visit our site. Those third party sites use aggregate information (not including name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number) about to provide advertisements of interests to you. This blog will not sell or provide other personal information to third party sites including name, email address, address, or telephone number for any purposes.
This blog is not meant to be personalized advice and may not be right for all people.